- This policy does not apply to the content that is deliberately displayed / published to the public by members or outside of our management. For example, if a member intentionally put the phone number or email address is not on form fields that have been determined.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personal data when you register for a Telpon Info, when you use the product or service Telpon Info, when you visit the page Telpon Info.
- When you register with us, we ask the business name, email address, website, business category, location and business address, business phone number and brief description about your business. After you register and log in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information Telpon Info, and the page you requested.
- We aim to use information to meet your request to publish the data your business to see the multitude, and to contact you about specials and the status of your account.
Serving information to the public
- Telpon Info publish your data in accordance with the materials you provide when registering or after editing.
- Telpon Info does not share your email address to other parties.
- To protect your email address and phone number of your program a robot, we deliberately use the text-image technique.
- We may set and access Phone Info cookie on your computer.
- We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Companies can use information about your visit (does not include your name, address, email address, or phone number) to this website and the other to provide ads about goods and services that interest you. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
- In the case of the situation on the points (b) above, to our partners who joined in NAI (Network Advertising Initiative), you can decide does not show ads. For more information about this practice and to know the various options so that the information is not used by the company click here or click here for specific from Google
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We give you the ability to edit your Telpon Info Account Information and preferences at any time.
- You may request deletion of your Telpon Info Account with send email to .
- We may change this policy from time to time. If we make major changes in how you use your personal data, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement that appear clear in the page. You agree that the announcement was enough and sufficient to inform you about the changes.
- You agree that your continued use of the products or services after such changes, you accept and agree to be bound by the provisions in the new policy.
Questions or Feedback
- If you have questions or suggestions, send email to .